It never fails. Tuesday is “precipitation day”. At least, for the last three years, it seems that way. My cover band has rehearsal on Tuesday nights, and it seems that for these three years, I am always fighting either rain or snow on my way out to rehearsal. It got to be so consistent that I started saying, “If it’s raining, it must be Tuesday.”
I know that some country musician out there said, “Rain is a good thing.” Granted, the singer had other intentions, however, I can agree with him. I’m just not sure that, living in Northeastern Ohio, I am ready to start mowing the lawn yet. It is what it is.
In other news, the Cleveland Indians won their opening game! Kluber was not at his best, but the bullpen and timely hitting pulled out the victory.
Today’s update: Looks like it is raining on the Dems.
- Pro/news: What if one of Bush’s inner circle had done this?
- Pro/news: DOJ to review Obama police policy
- Pro/news: Pulling out of UN population fund
- Pro/news: DOJ says not to discriminate against US workers
- Pro/news: Rice’s “hole in the wall between national security and partisan politics”
- Pro/news: Rice v2.0
- Pro/news: CNN ignoring news, intentionally
- Pro/opinion: Russia: An Obama hit
- Pro/news: Obamacare to atrophy in Knoxville?
- Culture/news: A robot tax?
- Indicator: US trade gap with China