Not a long post today, just a number of things that need to be refreshed:
- We are now in our second renewal of our Microsoft Azure Premium trial licenses. Why? Simple: Microsoft still can’t figure out what to do. It is now to the point that, when they tell us to open a ticket, we say, “No, we have done that ‘x’ times already, we are tired of your runaround. You figure it out.” They are clueless.
- Yesterday was Tuesday. It did not rain. Of course, that means it was the Tuesday that we did not have a band rehearsal. My son and I went out for ice cream instead.
- Aren’t we supposed to be in World War III or something? Something has definitely died: the media hubbub over the U.S. starting the war. (That doesn’t mean the danger is over, but some clarifying statements by POTUS and his administration have seemed to take a little of the edge off.)
- Not from The Onion: “Unfit for office?”
- Symbolic victories for Dems?
- Where are the DOJ lawyers?
- Alternate facts on illegal immigrant crime?
- H1B Visa changes could help minorities
- Business: Lost enthusiasm for China
- Prince: April 21 EP release
- Prince: Then again, maybe not
- Talking head calls for terrorist attack against Trump